Available in thicknesses from 0.5mm to 20mm and in various sizes. The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm.
If you have not found the product you are looking for, simply contact us directly. We would be happy to make you an offer on request.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- product on request.
- Production time - 1 month.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
65g is an iron-manganese spring steel. The material designation 65g means:
- 65 - 0.65% carbon content;
- G - about 1% manganese.
The material has high strength, is extremely wear-resistant and tough. It also has good elasticity, tensile strength and forgeability at temperatures above 1250°C. The grade is easy to machine, but has poor corrosion resistance and is not suitable for welding. The properties of the steel can be improved by further heat treatment.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier of GOST steel 65g. Our prices will surprise you positively. Talk to us and get expert advice.
65g is used for parts with increased wear resistance that will not be subjected to shock and impact loads. From this material are made:
- feathers of all kinds;
- support washers;
- brake bands;
- gears and flanges;
- bearing housing;
- Collet and feed collets.
65g has the following properties:
- high strength and good forgeability at a temperature above 1250 °C;
- extremely wear-resistant, tough and easy to machine;
- good elasticity and tensile strength;
- poor corrosion resistance;
- not suitable for sweating.
Evek GmbH online shop offers a wide range of GOST steels. With us you can buy GOST steel 65g safely and easily.
Chemical composition (in %)