Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Copper powder is a stabilized electrolytically produced material with a copper content of approximately 99.9%. In addition to copper as the main element, the material contains accompanying components such as iron (max. 0.018%), arsenic (max. 0.003%), lead (max. 0.05%), antimony (max. 0.005%) and oxygen (max. 0.2). % ). Copper powder is non-toxic, non-explosive, non-flammable and non-combustible. It has a bulk density of between 1.25 and 2.0 g/cm³ and a grain size of <33 µm.
Do you want to buy copper powder? You are in the right place in the Evek GmbH online shop. We ship worldwide and have various metals in stock ready to ship.
Copper powder is mainly used as an alloy additive and catalyst in metallurgy and the chemical industry. It is also widely used in the automotive industry (rocks, brake pads), in welding technology (current nozzles, welding electrodes, soldering tips) and as a pigment in glass, ceramics and enamel. Other possible uses are:
Copper powder is characterized by the following features:
- As a pigment in paints and varnishes;
- electronics (multilayer conductor tracks);
- As metal coating;
- Shipbuilding (antifouling coating).
- Not flammable and combustible;
- Very good bulk density (1.25 - 2.0 g/cm³);
- Grain size < 33 µm.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier and offers cheap copper powder price. If you have any questions, please contact us directly and we will be happy to prepare a non-binding offer for you.