nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy c276 Stange 6-160mm...
brassMessing Blechstreifen 20x0.5mm-90x6mm...
nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy c22 Stange...
homeMonel® 400 UNS N04400 Alloy 400 Blech...
nickel-alloyInvar® 36 UNS K93603 Alloy 36 Blech...
copperKupfer Blechstreifen 20x0.5mm-90x6mm...
nickel-alloyIncoloy® Alloy 825 Blech 0.5-18mm...
nickel-alloyIncoloy® Alloy 800 Blech 0.5-15mm...
Blog Posts recents
Aluminum rod is a round long product made of pure aluminum or an aluminum alloy. Aluminum round rod has a diameter of 6 to 400 mm and is 1.5 to 6 m long. The solidification of the material is achieved through cold deformation.
We offer aluminum rod with the material number 3.3206 (AlMgSi0.5). 3.3206 is a hardenable aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy. The material consists largely of aluminum (main element). The mass fraction of silicon is 0.30-0.6%. The magnesium content is 0.35-0.6%. The quality is ideally suited for heat-conducting tasks. This material has five aluminum states that influence the material properties:
- T4. Solution annealed and artificially aged.
- T5. Quenched from the hot forming temperature and artificially aged.
- T6. Solution annealed and artificially aged.
- T64. Solution annealed and not fully artificially aged to improve formability (between T6 and T61).
- T66. Solution annealed and artificially aged. This condition provides better mechanical properties than T6 through special control of the process.
Properties of aluminum round bar
- good cold formability and machinable in the hardened state;
- can be welded with all common methods (excluding resistance welding);
- very suitable for decorative coating or anodizing;
- good corrosion resistance, also in sea water and in the weather;
- easily soft and hard solderable;
- is considered the standard alloy for extruded profiles.
Main areas of application for aluminum rods
- Window and door construction;
- Fences and railings;
- decorative purposes;
- Heat exchangers and heat sinks;
- Sidewalls and floors for trucks and trailers.
- 2.7 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 658 ° C
- Electrical conductivity
- 34 - 38 m / Ω • mm²
- Thermal conductivity
- 200 - 220 W / m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0.032 Ω mm² / m
- Modulus of elasticity
- 70 GPa
- tensile strenght
- min 210 N / mm²
- Yield point
- 60 to 160 MPa