Titanium wire grade 2 Ø0.5-8mm heating wire 3.7035 A5.16 titanium wire 1-50 meters
Titanium wire class 2 heating wire Ø 0.5-8mm 3.7035 A5.16 titanium size 2 wire 1-50 meters
ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a spool, please contact us - we will send the wire on a spool for an additional charge. The photos show spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Grade 2 titanium wire is made from technically pure titanium. This material has a very high corrosion resistance in oxidizing media as well as low weight and high strength. It also has good mechanical properties (high ductility and good processability). Titanium wire 3.7035 is hardly cold deformable.
If you need grade 2 titanium wire, contact Evek GmbH. Titanium wires are available in various sizes and at reasonable prices in our online shop.
Titanium wire 3.7035 has good weldability and can be treated with all common welding processes. The wire is well insensitive to solutions containing chloride, alkalis and most organic acids.
Typical areas of application for titanium wire are:
- various construction parts;
- Jewelry making.
Titanium wire 3.7035 has the following properties:
- high corrosion resistance and strength;
- light weight;
- good ductility;
- good processability and weldability;
- excellent resistance to organic acids and solutions containing chloride.
Grade 2 titanium wire can be bought from Evek GmbH. We are a supplier who delivers your order on time and without delay. Convince yourself of our quality.
- operation area
- Shipbuilding; Aviation; various construction parts; Medicine; Electronics; E-cigarettes; Jewelry making
- Material number
- Titanium grade 2
- 4.51 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1670 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 20 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.48 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.