Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Grade 2 titanium wire is manufactured from technically pure titanium. The mass fraction of titanium is around 99.2%. The material 3.7035 has a high corrosion resistance and can be used in strongly oxidizing and moderately reducing media. It is not susceptible to solutions containing chloride, alkalis and most organic acids. Furthermore, the quality is completely resistant to sea and sea water at temperatures of up to 300 °C. 3.7035 has high impact strength and excellent weldability. It has excellent creep resistance and good toughness. The material has a high ductility and is therefore easily deformable. It's non-magnetic.
If you would like to buy titanium wire, please contact us. Grade 2 titanium wire is available in various sizes in our online shop.
Titanium wire with the material number 3.7035 is used as a filler metal for welding pure titanium. Due to its high biocompatibility, grade 2 titanium wire is used in the medical field, such as for implants, medical instruments and dental applications. Other possible uses of 3.7035 are:
- chemical industry (tanks, valves, fittings, pumps);
- heat exchangers;
- watch and jewelry manufacture.
Grade 2 titanium wire is characterized by the following features:
- high corrosion resistance;
- completely resistant to sea and sea water up to 300 °C;
- high impact strength and excellent creep resistance;
- high ductility and deformability;
- excellent weldability;
- not magnetic.
Titanium wire 3.7035 is offered by Evek GmbH at a good price. We are a competent titanium alloy supplier that you can trust completely. We ship worldwide.
Chemical composition (in %)