Stainless steel sheet 4-8mm (Aisi - 314 / 1.4841) plates sheet cutting selectable desired size possible 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 1.4841; AISI 314;
- Area of application: high-temperature components in furnace, apparatus and mechanical engineering; chemical industry; automotive industry; petroleum and chain industry;
- Properties: good mechanical and strength properties; chemically resistant up to approx. 1100°C; good weldability; good forgeability and average machinability; very good scaling resistance in air;
- density 7.9 g/cm³; melting point 1330 °C; tensile strength 550 - 750 MPa;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
1.4841 is a heat-resistant austenitic chromium-nickel steel. The high heat resistance is achieved through chromium and nickel content. The material is characterized by good mechanical and strength properties, is chemically resistant up to approx. 1100°C and is easy to weld. AISI 314 has good forgeability, medium machinability and very good resistance to scaling in air.
The material 1.4841 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop at a good price. Buy high quality Stainless Steel Sheets with shipping worldwide.
1.4841 is mainly suitable for use in high-temperature components in furnace, apparatus and mechanical engineering. Other areas of application are:
- chemical industry;
- automotive industry;
- petroleum and chain industry.
AISI 314 impresses with the following features:
- Good mechanical and strength properties;
- Chemically resistant up to approx. 1100°C;
- Good weldability;
- Good forgeability and medium machinability;
- Very good scaling resistance in air.
Evek GmbH is your competent supplier for 1.4841. Procure steel materials of the highest quality.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1330 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 15 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- tensile strenght
- 500-700 N/mm²
everything fine, very fast del...
everything fine, very fast delivery,Report abuse
Top Bavarian always happy...
Top Bavarian always happyReport abuse
Top goods. Fast delivery. THAN...
Top goods. Fast delivery. THANKSReport abuse