Weight tolerance can be up to +/-2%
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
With the lowest density of all solid elements, lithium is one of the light metals. The element is a soft alkali metal and has good electrical and thermal conductivity. Lithium shows stability in dry air. At room temperature, however, it slowly reacts to form lithium nitride. The metal has excellent reactivity and reacts with a wide range of elements and compounds (including water). The reactions take place with the release of heat.
Evek GmbH online shop is your reliable partner in the world of metal. You can buy lithium metal from us easily and safely.
Lithium is widely used today in lithium-ion accumulators. These accumulators are rechargeable and are used in mobile devices (e.g. smartphones and tablets), laptops and cordless tools. Electrically operated vehicles such as e-bikes and e-cars also use these accumulators. Lithium is also used as an alloying metal. It can be alloyed with lead, aluminum and magnesium. Lead-lithium alloys are used in railways. Magnesium-lithium alloys are used in aerospace engineering.
Lithium is used:
- in lithium-ion accumulators;
- as an alloying metal in lead, aluminum and magnesium alloys;
- in manufacture of glass and ceramics;
- in production of lubricants.
Lithium has the following properties:
- light alloy;
- extremely soft;
- good electrical and thermal conductivity;
- very reactive.
Evek GmbH offers lithium at a good price. We are a reliable supplier of lithium and ship worldwide.