Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Yttrium is a transition metal from the scandium group. It is one of the rare earth metals and light metals. Because of the passivation, pure yttrium is stable in air, ie the oxide layer that forms in air protects yttrium from further oxidation. The metal reacts with hot water and acids with evolution of hydrogen. Trivalent yttrium salts result from this reaction. Yttrium in powdered form has pyrophoric properties.
Yttrium price is always cheap in the Evek GmbH online shop. Let us advise you and enjoy our first-class service.
Yttrium is mainly used as an alloying element in metallurgy. Little yttrium is added to the iron-chromium-aluminum, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel and zirconium alloys to increase strength and improve resistance to oxidation. Yttrium compounds are used in technology. Yttrium aluminum garnet is used in laser technology. Yttrium-iron-garnet is used in the production of memory chips and in high-frequency technology.
The main areas of application of yttrium are:
- as an alloying element (iron-chromium-aluminum, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel and zirconium alloys);
- as yttrium compounds (laser technology, production of memory chips, high-frequency technology);
- Spark plugs;
- Reactor technology;
- Manufacture of permanent magnets.
Yttrium is characterized by:
- Resistance to air;
- reacts with hot water and acids with evolution of hydrogen;
- pyrophoric in powdered form.
You can buy yttrium from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier for yttrium, we guarantee simple and safe deliveries worldwide.