Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Tellurium is a rarely occurring semi-metal from the chalcogen group. There are two modifications of tellurium: crystalline or metallic tellurium and amorphous tellurium. The amorphous modification of tellurium is a brown powder. Under standard conditions, it slowly changes into crystalline tellurium. This is a semiconductor, the electrical and thermal conductivity of which is anisotropic (direction-dependent). The electrical conductivity of the metal is very low, but it increases with increasing temperature or during exposure. Metallic tellurium is soft, very brittle and easy to process into powder.
Tellurium price is always up to date in the Evek GmbH online shop. We guarantee the high quality of our products and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
Because of its expensive production, tellurium is not technically demanding. Tellurium, for example, is used as an alloy additive to steel, copper, aluminum and lead alloys. As an alloy component, it increases corrosion resistance and improves machinability. Tellurium is also used for coloring glass and ceramics, in semiconductor technology and in rewritable CD-RWs.
The main areas of application for tellurium are:
- Metal industry (various alloys to increase corrosion resistance and improve machinability);
- Coloring of glass and ceramics;
- Semiconductor technology;
- Manufacture of optical storage disks (CD-RWs, DVD-RWs);
- Vulcanization of rubber.
Tellurium is characterized by:
- very high brittleness;
- low electrical conductivity;
- can be easily pulverized;
- comes in two modifications.
You can buy tellurium in no time at Evek GmbH, a reliable supplier of tellurium. We offer rare earth metals at good prices and look forward to your inquiry.