Zirconium wire 99.6% from Ø0.05mm to Ø10mm ReinMetall Element 40 Wire Pure
- Diameter from 0.05mm to 10mm. Length from 1 meter up to 25 000 meters.
- Areas of application: If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The delivered wire length may have a tolerance of +/-2% of the quantity ordered
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Zirconium wire is made from pure zirconium. This metal is relatively soft and pliable. It is easy to process and is often used as an alloy additive. In addition, it is insensitive to almost all acids and alkalis. Only aqua regia and hydrofluoric acid attack the metal. Zirconium forms a solid oxide layer and is therefore extremely resistant to corrosion.
Evek GmbH is a competent supplier of zirconium wire. We offer zirconium wires at a good price. Contact us to get a special offer.
Zirconium winding wire has excellent high-temperature properties and has sufficient strength. Zirconium wire is a relatively good conductor of heat, but a poor conductor of electricity.
Zirconium wire is used:
- in medicine (surgical instruments);
- in the chemical industry (special apparatus parts for chemical plants);
- in nuclear power plants;
- as an alloy additive.
The zirconium winding wire is characterized by the following properties:
- relatively good softness and flexibility;
- good workability;
- Resistance to almost all acids and alkalis;
- extreme corrosion resistance;
- excellent high-temperature properties;
- sufficient strength.
You can buy zirconium wire in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our company sells and supplies high quality metal products worldwide.
d — outside diameter
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Medicine (surgical instruments); chemical industry (special apparatus parts for chemical plants); Nuclear power plants; as an alloy additive
- 6.5 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1857 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 22 W / (m K)
Everything is fine, gladly aga...
Everything is fine, gladly again, lampe9890 says THANK YOUReport abuse
Everything great. Again any ti...
Everything great. Again any time.Report abuse
delivered as ordered, thank yo...
delivered as ordered, thank youReport abuse