Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Vanadium is a very soft transition metal from the vanadium group. It is tough, malleable, and non-magnetic. It can be easily alloyed with other elements and thus gains significantly in hardness and high mechanical strength. Since vanadium is one of the base metals, it can react with many non-metals. Due to the passivation, vanadium metal is mostly resistant to acids and bases at room temperature. Only hydrofluoric acid and strongly oxidizing acids attack the metal. Vanadium is also able to absorb hydrogen. The absorption of hydrogen makes vanadium brittle and easy to process into powder.
If you're looking for vanadium, you've come to the right place. We offer a low vanadium price in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are by your side!
Vanadium is mainly used as an important alloy metal in steels. It is used for structural and tool steels in order to significantly increase their strength and toughness and thus wear resistance. Titanium alloys with vanadium and aluminum content have high stability and excellent heat resistance and are used in aircraft construction. Vanadium compounds are used in vanadium redox accumulators.
Vanadium is used in:
- Steel industry (structural and tool steels);
- Aircraft construction (titanium alloys with vanadium and aluminum content);
- Vanadium redox accumulators.
Vanadium metal has the following properties:
- good toughness and forgeability;
- easy to alloy;
- reacts with many non-metals;
- resistant to non-oxidizing acids and bases.
You can buy vanadium from Evek GmbH. We are a reliable supplier for vanadium. Get more success with us!