Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Nichrome wire is an austenitic alloy wire that consists of 80% nickel and 20% chromium. It is used at operating temperatures of up to 1,200 ° C and has good resistance to oxidation and corrosion. Furthermore, resistance wire has good formability and ductility.
NiCr wire has good conductivity (does not cause an electrical short circuit) and has excellent thermal conductivity. It is easy to process: welding, rolling and punching.
If you want to buy nichrome wire, visit our online shop. We already have goods in stock and won't keep you waiting. We will be happy to advise you if you have any further questions.
Resistance wire is characterized by:
- high heat resistance (up to 1,200 ° C);
- excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance;
- good formability and ductility;
- not ferromagnetic;
- good workmanship.
Thanks to the above characteristics, NiCr wire is used in:
- Manufacture of heating elements for industrial electric ovens;
- Household appliances (cookers, hotplates, etc.);
- Heating coil for e-cigarettes.
Evek GmbH as a supplier delivers your order quickly and easily. You can always find nichrome wire at low prices in our online shop.