Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Nickel wire is made from technically pure unalloyed nickel. The proportion of nickel in this wire is approx. 99.2%. Wire has good mechanical and magnetic properties: it is easy to polish, forge and weld, has good thermal conductivity and is extremely ductile. In addition to the high thermal conductivity, the material has excellent electrical conductivity.
At Evek GmbH, the price of nickel wire is extremely cheap. In our online shop you will find wires made of pure nickel of the highest quality.
Nickel wire has good resistance to pitting and intergranular corrosion. In addition, it is insensitive to acids, alkalis and neutral salt solutions. Its application temperature is in the range of up to 300 °C.
Typical applications of nickel wire are:
- radio and electrical engineering (electrical and electronic components);
- Vehicle construction;
- medical technology;
- Domestic appliances;
- Food industry (handling of cooling brine, fatty acids and fruit juices).
Wire made of nickel is characterized by the following properties:
- high electrical and thermal conductivity;
- good temperature resistance (up to 300 °C);
- high ductility;
- excellent resistance to alkaline and corrosive media;
- good mechanical properties (easily polished, welded and forged);
- excellent acid resistance.
If you want to buy nickel wire, contact a reliable supplier. Evek GmbH offers a fair nickel wire price and delivers your order quickly and easily.
Chemical composition (in %)
| no|| feet|| C|| Mn|| S|| si|| Cu|| Ti|| mg|
| 99.2|| 0.4|| 0.1|| 0.35|| 0.005|| 0.15|| 0.25|| 0.1|| 0.15 |