Inconel® 718 Alloy sheet 1-3mm 2.4668 plate cut N07718 to measure 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 2.4668; US N07718; Alloy 718;
- Areas of application: aerospace (engines, gas turbines and casings); offshore technology and marine engineering installations; oil and gas industry; nuclear reactors; Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners;
- Properties: good formability and hardenability; good processing properties in solution-annealed condition; excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures; Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking; very good creep strength and high fatigue strength; very good weldability; good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C;
- density 8.2 g/cm³; melting point 1260 °C;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel® 718 is a hardenable alloy consisting of nickel, chromium and iron as the main components and niobium, molybdenum, aluminum and titanium as minor components. The addition of niobium, titanium and aluminum allows the grade to be hardenable. In the solution-annealed condition, 2.4668 can be easily formed and processed. Furthermore, the material is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures. It is not susceptible to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The material has very good creep strength and high fatigue strength. It is also very easy to weld and has good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
You can buy Inconel® 718 from Evek GmbH. As an experienced supplier, we deliver safely and easily worldwide. We are your reliable partner for high quality nickel alloys.
Above all, Inconel® 718 is used in the aerospace industry. Engines, gas turbines and casings are made from this material. The material is also in demand in offshore technology and marine engineering systems. Other areas of application for 2.4668 are:
- oil and gas industry;
- nuclear reactors;
- Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners.
Inconel® 718 is characterized by the following features:
- Good formability and hardenability;
- Good processing properties in solution annealed condition;
- Excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures;
- Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- Very good creep strength and high fatigue strength;
- Very easy to weld;
- Good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
Inconel® 718 price positively surprises every customer of Evek GmbH. In our online shop, nickel alloys are offered with worldwide shipping.
- Nickel alloy
- Material number
- 8.2 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1260 ° C
Fast delivery. Item as describ...
Fast delivery. Item as described. Many Thanks.Report abuse
Everything great. Gladly again...
Everything great. Gladly again.Report abuse
Great and what fast shipping, ...
Great and what fast shipping, gladly again!Report abuse