Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel 601 is an alloy of nickel, chromium and iron. It also contains a small amount of aluminum and titanium. The material offers excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures. 2.4851 can also be used in sulphurous environments. The material has very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance and can therefore be used at temperatures of up to 1150 °C. The grade has good resistance under carburizing conditions and against aggressive gases.
Evek GmbH offers Inconel 601 at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
2.4851 is mainly used in furnace construction (various components) and for gas turbine parts. Other areas of application for Inconel 601 are:
- heat treatment plants;
- chemical industry;
- environmental protection systems;
- automotive industry (components for diesel engines);
- Ash conveyor (various components).
The following features characterize 2.4851:
- excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures;
- very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance;
- operating temperature range up to 1150 °C;
- good resistance under carburizing conditions;
- good resistance to aggressive gases.
You can purchase Inconel 601 in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also buy other nickel alloys from Evek GmbH. We are at your disposal and will advise you if you have any questions.