Available in thicknesses from 0.5 mm to 20 mm and in various sizes. The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm.
If you have not found the product you are looking for, please contact us directly. We would be happy to make you an offer on request.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Product on request.
- Production time - 1 month.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
65g is an iron-manganese spring steel. The material designation 65g means:
- 65 - 0.65% carbon content;
- G - about 1% manganese.
The material has high strength, is extremely wear-resistant and tough. It also has good elasticity, tensile strength and forgeability at a temperature of over 1250 ° C. The quality is easy to machine, but has poor corrosion resistance and is not suitable for welding. The properties of the steel can be improved by further heat treatment.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for GOST steel 65g. Our prices will surprise you positively. Talk to us and receive expert advice.
65g is used for parts with increased wear resistance that are not exposed to shock and impact loads. This material is used to produce:
- Feathers of all kinds;
- Support disks;
- Brake bands;
- Gears and flanges;
- Bearing housing;
- Collets and feed chucks.
65g has the following properties:
- high strength and good forgeability at a temperature of over 1250 ° C;
- extremely wear-resistant, tough and easy to machine;
- good elasticity and tensile strength;
- poor corrosion resistance;
- not suitable for welding.
Evek GmbH online shop offers a wide range of GOST steels. With us you can buy GOST steel 65g safely and easily.