stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
30hgsa sheet metal from 6mm to 8mm plate 1000x2000mm 30khgsa GOST steel
30hgsa sheet from 6mm to 8mm plate 1000x2000mm 30khgsa GOST steel
Available in thicknesses from 0.5 mm to 20 mm and in various sizes. For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm.
If you have not found the product you are looking for, please contact us directly. We would be happy to make you an offer on request.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Product on request.
- Production time - 1 month.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
30hgsa is an alloyed structural steel that was specially developed for applications in aircraft construction. Today the material has established itself well in mechanical engineering. The material designation 30hgsa means:
- 30 - 0.3% carbon content;
- H - about 1% chromium;
- G - about 1% manganese;
- S - about 1% silicon;
- А - very high steel quality.
30khgsa is characterized by high strength and good plastic deformability. The addition of manganese achieves excellent resistance to dynamic loads. Silicon increases wear and tensile strength. The material has poor corrosion resistance and is conditionally suitable for welding.
In the Evek GmbH online shop you will find 30hgsa at a good price. Our range includes GOST steels in various sizes and shapes. Contact us!
Sheet metal 30khgsa is used in:
- Aircraft construction;
- Automobile manufacturing;
- Mechanical engineering.
The following features distinguish 30hgsa:
- high strength;
- good plastic deformability;
- excellent resistance to dynamic loads;
- good wear and tensile strength;
- poor corrosion resistance;
- conditionally suitable for welding.
We are a reliable supplier for 30khgsa and we ship worldwide. To buy GOST steels cheaply, talk to us. We would be happy to advise you and help you with your concerns.
- Structural steel
- operation area
- Aircraft construction; Automobile manufacturing; Construction; mechanical engineering
- 7.85 kg / dm³
- conditionally suitable
- 49 kJ / cm²
- 1080 MPa
- 860 to 880 ° C / cooling in oil
- 540 to 560 ° C / cooling in water or oil
No customer reviews for the moment.