When the wire length is supplied, the tolerance can be +/- 2% of the ordered quantity
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The copper wire is a thin, long, easily flexible product with an often circular cross-section. Bare copper wire is made from pure copper (min. 99.9%). The type of copper used is known under the material name Cu-ETP. This contains residual oxygen and is produced by electrolytic refining. The material is easy to process, serves as an excellent conductor of electricity and heat and is valued as a decoration in households due to its beautiful appearance and easy maintenance. Thanks to its excellent mechanical properties, lacquer-free copper wire has found demand in many areas.
Unpainted copper wire is easy to buy in the Evek GmbH online shop. If you have any further questions, please contact us for advice.
Bare copper wire is very elastic, easy to shape and polish. It does not become brittle even at low temperatures. Copper wire without enamel conducts electricity and heat perfectly, has a low resistance and is excellent for soft soldering.
The main uses of unpainted copper wire are:
- Hobby area & handicrafts;
- Windings & electrical conductors;
- Contacts, terminals & switches.
Bare copper wire has the following advantageous features:
- excellent resistance in natural atmosphere;
- good flexibility;
- excellent thermal and electrical conductivity;
- good workmanship and malleability;
- Insensitivity to drinking and industrial water, aqueous and alkaline solutions, non-oxidizing acids;
- long lifetime.
Evek GmbH offers copper wire without lacquer at a good price. Since we are a reliable supplier for unpainted copper wire, we can easily send the semi-finished metal products worldwide.
Chemical composition (in%)
| Cu|| Bi|| O|| Pb|
| 99.9|| 0.0005|| 0.04|| 0.005|