Length tolerance +/-3mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The material 1.4529 is a high-alloy stainless steel with an austenitic structure that can be classified as a nickel alloy. Stainless steel 1.4529 is characterized by its high resistance to local corrosion, similar to crevice corrosion, pitting or chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking. In addition, it has excellent mechanical properties and can be used in a wide temperature range.
Significantly higher levels of nitrogen and molybdenum help limit the formation of intermetallic phases and improve impact strength
The material 1.4529 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop at a good price. Buy high quality round bars with shipping worldwide.
Typical areas of application for 1.4529 round bar are:
- marine engineering;
- paper and pulp industry;
- construction industry;
- chemical industry;
- good polishability;
- medical industry;
The material 1.4529 is characterized by the following features
- very good resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion;
- excellent corrosion resistance in contact with oxidizing and reducing media;
- good weldability;
- can be used in the temperature range up to 400°C;
- good resilience.
Evek GmbH is your competent supplier for 1.4529. Procure steel materials of the highest quality.