Aluminum hexagon Ø 13-36mm Aluminum hexagon rod selectable 6-sided aluminum rod 6-sided
Aluminum hexagon SW Ø 13-36mm hexagon bar selectable hexagon aluminum bar hexagon
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Alu hexagon is made from an aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy with the material number 3.3206. This is one of the wrought alloys. The alloy is easy to harden and therefore easy to cold form. It has good corrosion resistance, also in sea water and in the weather. The material can be hard and soft soldered and can be easily machined in the hardened state. It can be anodized very well for decorative purposes and can be welded using all common methods.
Hexagon made of aluminum is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. As a supplier, we ensure fast deliveries and thus take care of your satisfaction.
Aluminum hexagon is medium strength, has high fracture toughness and formability. It can be processed excellently by extrusion (e.g. to a construction profile).
Alu hexagon is characterized by:
- good hardenability and cold formability;
- good corrosion resistance in sea water and in the weather;
- easy to hard and soft solder;
- good machinability in the hardened state;
- decorative anodisable very well;
- good weldability;
Due to its excellent properties, aluminum hexagon can be used in the following ways:
- Construction (windows, doors);
- Vehicle construction (bodies);
- decorative purposes;
- Fair structures;
- Metal frames;
- Profiles of any kind.
You can buy hexagon made of aluminum from Evek GmbH at a low price. We look forward to your inquiry and support you at any time with advice and action.
- operation area
- Construction (windows, doors); Vehicle construction (bodies); decorative purposes; Fair structures; Metal frames; Profiles of any kind
- Material number
- 2.7 g / cm3
- Melting point
- 658 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 200 - 220 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 34-38 m / Ω • mm²
No customer reviews for the moment.