Titan electrodes Ø0.8-5mm Grade 2 welding electrodes Titan 3.7035 welding rods
Welding electrodes Ø 0.8-5mm welding rod titanium 3.7035 grade 2 welding rods
- 100% no China imports (pay attention to high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
Technical specifications:EN: Titan Grade 2
|Country and Region of Production:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||Welding electrodes; Welding rod|
|ASTM:||Ti grade 2|
Commercial pure titanium types are characterized by an excellent ratio of strength to density and good corrosion resistance. They are therefore suitable for the manufacture of components in weight-saving constructions with reduced inertia forces as well as for components that require high corrosion resistance. In addition, the thermal stresses in titanium structures are lower than in other metallic materials due to the low thermal expansion of titanium. Due to their excellent biocompatibility, the materials are also widely used in the medical field.
- Yield Strenght - 350-450 MPa
- Yield strength - 485 MPa
- Elongation in 50 mm, A5 - 28%
- Area reduction - 55%
- Härd - 160-200 HV
- Young's modulus - 103 GPa
- Charpy V-Still Impact Resistance - 40-82 J
d - outer diameter
No customer reviews for the moment.