Pernifer® S 36 NB TI 1.3990 alloy 36 welding rod 1-1.6mm K93600 nickel alloy Invar® 36
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Area of application: Joint welding on Alloy 36 (1.3912);
- Properties: improved chemical composition; good welding properties; not for use in the low-temperature range; well welded using the TIG and MIG processes;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
1.3990 is a filler metal made from nickel-iron alloy. The 1.3990 welding wire cannot be used in the low temperature range. Thanks to the improved chemical composition, the 1.3990 filler metal has good welding properties. The weld metal was specially developed for Alloy 36 (1.3912) with very low thermal expansion and can be welded using both the TIG and MIG processes.
Buy the 1.3990 welding wire from Evek GmbH at a good price. We offer a wide range of high-quality welding consumables.
The 1.3990 welding filler is suitable for joint welding on Alloy 36 (1.3912) and is characterized by the following properties:
- improved chemical composition;
- good welding properties;
- not for use in the low-temperature range;
- well welded using the TIG and MIG processes.
The 1.3990 welding wire is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. As a reliable supplier, we ship uncomplicatedly worldwide.
- welding wire
- Nickel alloy
- tensile strenght
- 500 N/mm²
- Stretch limit
- Streckgrenze 350 N/mm²
- Elongation at break
- 20 %
Very quick payment, recommende...
Very quick payment, recommended without reservation. Always a pleasure, thank you!Report abuse
Everything is fine, gladly aga...
Everything is fine, gladly again.Report abuse
Fast deliveryReport abuse