Tungsten rod Ø2-120mm 99.9% pure metal element 74 Tungsten
Tungsten rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm pure metal element 74 Tungsten
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The tungsten content of tungsten rods is 99.99%. This is a semi-finished product with the high purity and the highest melting point of all metals (3422 ° C). The metal can be easily processed at temperatures between 1000 and 1600 ° C by forging, rolling and extrusion. Pure tungsten can be alloyed with other metals without any problems. The most important tungsten alloys are: Tungsten-nickel-iron, tungsten-nickel-copper, tungsten-molybdenum and tungsten-copper alloys.
You can buy tungsten rods from Evek GmbH. As a supplier, we guarantee fast deliveries across Europe.
Tungsten rod has high density and strength. It is chemically very resistant and is hardly attacked by many acids. Furthermore, tungsten has an extremely high corrosion and heat resistance. The material is dimensionally stable and has a long service life.
Due to its excellent properties, tungsten rods are used in many areas of industry:
- Lighting industry;
- chemical plants;
- as a shield from radiation;
- Jewelry making;
Wolfram Stange has the following properties:
- the highest melting point of all metals;
- can be alloyed with many metals;
- Hardly soluble in many acids;
- extremely high corrosion and heat resistance;
- high dimensional stability and long service life.
Evek GmbH Online Shop always has tungsten rods in stock. You can buy them from us at a good price. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Lighting industry; chemical plants; as a shield from radiation; Sports; Jewelry making; military
- Melting point
- 3422 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 170 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.055 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.