Titanium tape Grade 1 Ø 0.1-0.5mm Titanium tape 3.7025 Width 100mm sheet metal tape foil
Titanium tape thickness 0.1-0.5mm titanium 3.7025 width 100mm tape 0.1 meters to 50 meters
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Titanium tape is a thin finished product made from titanium with material number 3.7025 (also known as titanium grade 1). Titanium strip is easy to process, including welding, forging and punching. It has a low density, is stretchy and temperature-resistant. It also has excellent durability. Titanium Grade 1 (3.7025) is unalloyed titanium.
Titanium bracelet is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. We have a good price for tapes. Visit our shop and contact us. We are here for you.
Titanium foil has a very good resistance to salt water and a wide variety of oxidizing media. Metal has optimal ductility, low weight and cold formability, as well as good creep strength and impact strength. It is also biocompatible and is easily accepted by the body.
In summary, titanium band is characterized by the following properties:
- good processing properties (easily weldable and forgeable);
- low density;
- good ductility and temperature resistance;
- excellent durability;
- good resistance to salt water and a wide variety of oxidizing media;
- low weight and cold formability as well as good creep strength and impact strength;
- good biocompatibility.
Titanium foil has the following uses:
- Automotive industry;
- chemical industry;
- Offshore technology;
- Medicine (implants, technology);
- Jewelry industry;
- Aerospace Engineering.
You can buy titanium foil from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we deliver quickly and easily. We care about your satisfaction.
- operation area
- Automotive industry; chemical industry; Offshore technology; Medicine (implants, technology); Jewelry industry; Aerospace Engineering
- Material number
- Titanium grade 1
- 4.51 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1670 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 21 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.47 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.