Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
3.7035 is a technically pure unalloyed titanium with a minimum titanium content of 99.2%. The quality has very good mechanical properties: it is very ductile, easy to weld and anodize. This titanium rod also has a low specific weight, good formability and high creep strength. It shows very good resistance to salt water. In addition, grade 2 titanium is corrosion-resistant in strongly oxidizing and medium-reducing media. It is also insensitive to alkaline media, organic acids and compounds, aqueous salt solutions and hot gases. The material is not magnetic.
Titanium rod can be bought without obligation in the Evek GmbH online shop. We offer high quality titanium grade 2 and we will be happy to advise you if you have any questions.
Due to its excellent corrosion resistance in seawater, 3.7035 is mainly used in the offshore industry. Due to its excellent tissue compatibility, the quality is also in great demand in the medical sector (implants and instruments). Further possible uses of titanium grade 2 are:
- Heat exchangers (various components);
- Jewelry industry (coloring by anodizing);
- Aerospace industry (various components);
- chemical industry;
- Sports accessories (components for bicycles);
- Flue gas desulfurization systems (various components).
Titanium rod is characterized by the following features:
- excellent resistance to salt water;
- good corrosion resistance in strongly oxidizing and medium reducing media;
- good creep strength;
- good weldability, formability and ductility;
- not magnetic and easy to anodize.
Titan Grade 2 has an attractive price in the Evek GmbH shop. As a reliable supplier of titanium rods, we deliver internationally. We look forward to your inquiry!