Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
3.7164 is a hardenable (up to a thickness of 25 mm) titanium alloy. The grade consists of about 88.74-91.0% titanium, about 5.5-6.75% aluminum, and about 3.5-4.5% vanadium. Ti6Al4V is characterized by good strength, toughness and ductility. The material offers excellent fatigue strength even under humid conditions, such as in the marine atmosphere. It can be welded, hot formed and machined well. Titanium Grade 5 has very good corrosion properties and is resistant to a large number of corrosive media. 3.7164 has an upper application temperature of approx. 400 ° C.
Buying titanium grade 5 is quick and easy in the Evek GmbH online shop. We stand for high quality and guarantee uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Ti6Al4V is mainly used in the aerospace industry. The material continues to enjoy great demand in the onshore and offshore sectors. Other main areas of application of 3.7164 are:
- Plant and mechanical engineering;
- Energy technology (wind, water and nuclear energy);
- Gas turbines;
- Ultrasound technology (sonotrodes);
- Sports accessories (boats, bicycles, mountaineering equipment, etc.).
Titanium Grade 5 is characterized by the following properties:
- good strength, toughness and ductility;
- excellent fatigue strength even under humid conditions;
- easy to weld, hot form and machine;
- very good corrosion properties;
- upper application temperature of approx. 400 ° C.
Evek GmbH is committed to a good titanium grade 5 price. As a competent supplier for Ti6Al4V, we deliver safely and easily. We are open to close cooperation!