nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Titanium sheet grade 5 0.5mm plate 3.7165 Titanium sheet cut 100mm to 2000mm
- Cuts from 100mm to 2000mm.
- Areas of application: turbine jet engines; Components for aircraft; Fasteners for space travel; Offshore use; Sports accessories.
- Wnr. 3.7164; EN titanium grade 5; UNS R56400.
- Density 4.43 g / cm³; Melting point 1650 ° C; Tensile strength at least 895 MPa; Yield strength at least 828 MPa; Elongation at least 10%; Reduction of the fracture at least 25%.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
The surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Titanium sheet grade 5 can have two material numbers 3.7164 and 3.7165. The quality 3.7164 is designed for use in the aerospace industry. The material 3.7165 is used in the industrial sector as well as in medical technology, for example for surgical implants. The material is easy to weld and hot form. It has excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. Good toughness and very high resistance to crack initiation and propagation are further advantages of the material.
In the Evek GmbH online shop you can buy titanium grade 5 at a reasonable price. As a competent supplier of titanium alloys, we offer uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Titanium sheet 3.7165 is enjoying great demand in the following areas:
- Turbine jet engines;
- Components of aircraft;
- Fasteners for space travel;
- Offshore use;
- Sports accessories.
Titan Grade 5 impresses with the following features:
- easy to weld and hot form;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- high strength and good toughness;
- high resistance to crack initiation and propagation.
Buy 3.7165 at a good price. Our products are of high quality and meet the most important standards.
- operation area
- Turbinen-Strahltriebwerke; Bauteile der Flugzeuge; Befestigungselemente für Raumfahrtbereich; Offshore-Einsatz; Sportzubehör
- Material number
- Titanium grade 5
- 4.43 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1650 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 7.1 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.71 Ω mm² / m
- tensile strenght
- min. 895 MPa
- Stretch limit
- min. 828 MPa
- min. 10%
No customer reviews for the moment.