Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Grade 5 titanium is the most widely used titanium alloy. It is composed of approx. 88.74 - 91.0% titanium, approx. 5.5 - 6.75% aluminum, approx. 3.5 - 4.5% vanadium and approx. 0.015% hydrogen. The material has a material number 3.7165. In contrast to pure titanium, titanium 3.7165 can be hardened (up to a thickness of 25 mm). The alloy has good hot formability and weldability. It is very resistant to various corrosive media as well as to sea or sea water. The material 3.7165 is also characterized by high strength and good toughness with a low density. The grade also has a very high resistance to crack initiation and crack propagation.
If you are looking for 3.7165, contact us. In our online shop you will find titanium grade 5 in different sizes. We have an affordable grade 5 titanium price.
Titanium 3.7165 is normally used in the industrial sector. Another industry where the material 3.7165 is widely used is medical technology (surgical implants). 3.7165 is also in high demand in the following areas:
- Ultrasonic technology (sonotrodes and various components);
- Engine technology (various components);
- Outdoor and sports (bicycles, racing vehicles, mountaineering equipment, etc.);
- Watch and jewelry industry.
Titan 3.7165 is characterized by the following features:
- good hot formability and weldability;
- curable up to a thickness of 25 mm;
- insensitive to sea or sea water;
- not susceptible to various corrosive media;
- high strength and good toughness;
- resistant to crack initiation and crack propagation.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for 3.7165. In order to be able to buy grade 5 titanium, please contact us directly. We ship titanium rods worldwide.
Chemical composition (in%)
| Ti|| Al|| V|| C.|| N|| Fe|| O|| H|
| 88.74 - 91.0|| 5.5 - 6.75|| 3.5-4.5|| 0.08|| 0.05|| 0.25|| 0.13|| 0.015|