stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Titanium flat bar 30x2mm-90x5mm Grade 2 strips of sheet metal cut to 0.5-2 meters
- Size from 30x2mm to 90x5mm. Length from 0.5 meters to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: medicine (implants and surgical instruments); Heat exchanger; Aerospace engineering (various components); Cryogenic technology; Shipbuilding; chemical apparatus engineering
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High-quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
Note: The flat bars are cut from sheet metal or a plate.
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||Flat bar, flat material|
|Operation area:||Medicine (implants and surgical instruments); Heat exchanger; Aerospace engineering (various components); Cryogenic technology; Shipbuilding; chemical apparatus engineering|
|EN:||Titanium grade 2|
|Density:||4.51 g / cm³|
|Melting point:||1670 ° C|
|Tensile strenght:||min. 345 MPa|
|Stretch limit:||min. 275 MPa|
|Fracture constriction:||min. 30%|
|Thermal conductivity:||20 W / m K|
|Electrical resistance:||0.48 Ω mm² / m|
|Surface:||smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)|
Titanium flat material with the material number 3.7035 is produced from an unalloyed titanium. The titanium content in this material is at least 99.2%. Titanium Grade 2 shows a high level of corrosion resistance in both oxidizing and alkaline media. It is not susceptible to organic acids and compounds. In addition, Titan 3.7035 shows excellent resistance to aqueous salt solutions, hot gases as well as sea and sea water. It's very ductile and tough. Titanium Grade 2 has excellent weldability and excellent biocompatibility. The material 3.7035 is also characterized by high notch impact strength and good creep strength. This titanium flat material is not magnetic.
Titanium flat material 3.7035 is mainly used in the medical field: it is used to manufacture implants and surgical instruments. Titanium 3.7035 is also in great demand in the manufacture of heat exchangers. Further possible uses of 3.7035 are:
- Aerospace engineering (various components);
- Cryogenic technology;
- chemical apparatus engineering.
Material 3.7035 impresses with the following properties:
- high corrosion resistance;
- excellent resistance to organic acids and compounds, aqueous salt solutions, hot gases, sea and sea water;
- very ductile, tough and not magnetic;
- excellent weldability;
- excellent biocompatibility;
- high impact strength and good creep strength.
No customer reviews for the moment.