Steel SW 4-50mm hexagon bar hexagon bar 6-point Fe solid material
- Diameter from 4mm to 50mm. Length from 0.1 meter up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: vehicle construction; heavily used machine parts; as structural steel; Production of standard knives.
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Steel hexagon is an unalloyed quality steel for machine elements with the material number 1.0503. This type of steel is also known as steel C45 and is intended for hardening and tempering. It gains in hardness and resilience. Furthermore, a higher tensile strength and a higher fatigue strength are achieved. Due to the high carbon content, hexagon steel C45 has limited suitability for welding and can therefore only be used partially for large welded structures.
You can buy 6 point steel in the Evek online shop. You can choose from various hexagonal steels at a good price.
Hexagonal steel has good wear resistance, machinability and dimensional stability as well as high toughness and relatively high strength. The steel is used for components that only have to withstand low loads. The machinability of the steel can be improved by adding lead (0.15 - 0.35 percent by mass).
Steel hexagon is used for low-load components. Its main areas of application are:
- Mechanical engineering;
- Vehicle construction;
- apparatus engineering;
- engine building.
Hexagon steel C45 is characterized by:
- easy to harden and temper;
- good machinability and dimensional stability;
- high toughness and high fatigue strength;
- only partially weldable;
- good wear resistance.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier. We always have hexagonal steel C45 in stock ready for delivery. Contact us. We look forward to your call or your letter.
Chemical composition (in %)
|0.42-0.50||0.4||0.1||0.5 - 0.8||0.045||0.4||0.045||0.4|
- operation area
- Mechanical engineering; Vehicle construction; Apparatus construction; Engine construction
- Material number
- 7.85 kg / dm³
- Thermal conductivity
- 48 W / (m K)
all the best, thank you...
all the best, thank youReport abuse
great product, fast shipping...
great product, fast shippingReport abuse
Good goods fast delivery...
Good goods fast deliveryReport abuse