Rod steel Ø0.4-110mm round rod rod Fe round material 0.1-2 meters
Rod steel round rod rod Ø0.4-110mm Fe round material 0.1-2 meters
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Steel round bar is made from unalloyed structural steel with material number 1.0570. This structural steel is characterized by good weldability: it can be easily welded with all common welding processes. In addition, s355j2 round steel shows good formability. The material is easy to machine. This is achieved thanks to the low carbon content. Round steel rods are easy to work with and that is exactly what makes this type of steel so popular in the construction industry.
Evek GmbH Online Shop offers you steel rods to choose from. We are a reliable supplier for s355j2 round bars and guarantee fast deliveries and first class customer service.
1.057 steel has very good toughness, dimensional stability and a yield point of 355 N / mm². It is only partially heat-treated and therefore has good properties that are sufficient for many applications. The steel 1.0570 is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 550 ° C. 1.057 steel impresses with its extremely high tensile strength of 340–510 N / mm².
Steel rod can be used for:
- Mechanical engineering;
- Tool making;
- Mold making;
- Manufacture of springs, nuts, bolts and screws;
s355j2 round steel is characterized by:
- great toughness and good dimensional stability;
- usable up to 550 ° C;
- good formability and machinability;
- excellent weldability;
- good processing properties.
Buy 1,057 steel from Evek GmbH. We offer steel rods at a good price. Contact us!
- Round bar
- operation area
- Construction; Mechanical engineering; Tool making; Mold making; Manufacture of springs, nuts, bolts and screws; Weldments
- Material number
- 7.85 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1420 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 54 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.15 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.