Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Binding wire is made from unalloyed structural steel 1.0038. This steel is mainly used in general machine and steel construction. Galvanized wire is coated with a thin layer of zinc. This protects it from rust and ensures a long service life. In addition, tension wire is weatherproof (insensitive to rain, snow and ice) and can withstand direct sunlight.
Galvanized wire is offered at top prices in the Evek GmbH online shop. The wire is extremely high quality and is ready for delivery.
Galvanized tension wire has tensile strength between 340 and 470 N / mm² and has good plasticity and weldability. No special equipment is required here - in most cases, galvanized binding wire can be bent by hand.
Galvanized wire is used:
- in the craft sector;
- for the construction of the chain link fences;
- in the garden (e.g. as a climbing aid for plants);
- for fastening various elements in the household (e.g. rabbit wire);
- as a stabilizer for pipes and grids.
Galvanized binding wire is characterized by:
- good ductility and strength;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- good flexibility (can be bent manually);
- diverse uses (house, hobby, garden);
- long lifetime.
Buy galvanized tension wire from a reliable supplier, namely Evek GmbH. We deliver your order quickly and easily.