Sheet steel 1.2-3mm (s235 / 1.0038) iron plates sheet cutting selectable desired size possible 100x1000mm
- Wnr. 1.0038;
- Areas of application: vehicle construction (car bodies); Mechanical engineering; pipeline construction; Shipbuilding; offshore engineering;
- Properties: excellent weldability; excellent workmanship; good hardenability; high strength; can be recycled;
- density 7.85 kg/dm³; thermal conductivity 54 W/mK; electr. resistance 0.15 Ω mm²/m;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Sheet steel cutting represents a flat finished product made of steel. This is extremely hard, robust, durable and stable. The steel owes all of this to its chemical composition. Steel itself is an alloy of iron and carbon. The maximum carbon content in the alloy is 2%. Steel is one of the most versatile construction materials. It can be recycled almost indefinitely. Steel is well processed by casting, rolling, forging and welding. Bespoke sheet steel can be cold or hot rolled.
Evek GmbH is a supplier of made-to-measure sheet steel. Steel sheets are available in our online shop. We can customize sheet steel according to your needs.
There are two types of steel plate: sheet and plate. The difference between these sheets lies in thickness. Thin sheets are up to 3 mm thick. Heavy plate has a thickness of more than 3 mm. Among other things, these types of sheet differ according to the rolling process. Thin sheets are usually cold drawn. Heavy plates are usually hot-rolled.
Thanks to its excellent properties, sheet steel cutting is used in a wide variety of industries:
- vehicle construction (car bodies);
- Mechanical engineering;
- pipeline construction;
- offshore engineering.
Made-to-measure sheet steel is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent weldability;
- Excellent workability;
- good hardenability;
- High strength;
- Can be recycled.
Sheet steel can be bought from Evek GmbH. This product is offered at an extremely affordable price. All deliveries are quick and smooth.
- Material number
- 7.85 kg / dm³
- Thermal conductivity
- 54 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.15 Ω mm² / m
- Stretch limit
- Brinell hardness after annealing
Thank you very much...
Thank you very muchReport abuse
Todo excellent. perfecto. A ve...
Todo excellent. perfecto. A vendor must be recommendedReport abuse
very good gladly again...
very good gladly againReport abuse