- On sale!
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Spring steel C75 sheet metal strip 20x0.5mm-90x6mm cut to size flat bar strip sheet metal
- Wnr. 1.1248; AISI 1075; Material C75S; quality standard DIN EN 10132-4; Dimensional standard EN 10140;
- Areas of application: spring production (moulded springs; leaf springs; spring clips; retaining springs; flat springs).
- Properties: high strength; high wear resistance; good toughness; susceptible to corrosion without additional surface treatment; already heat treated; density 7.9 g/cm³; melting point 1515 °C;
- thermal conductivity 49 W/m K; electr. resistance 0.2 Ω mm²/m , modulus of elasticity approx. 206 kN/mm²; Shear modulus approx. 78 kN/mm²;
- surface polished white; edges cut edges; heat treatment QT (hardened and tempered);
- These flat bars are cut from sheet metal.
Spring steel C75 sheet metal strip 20x0.5mm-90x6mm cut
Length tolerance +/- 2mm.
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The spring band with the material number 1.1248 consists of spring steel with a carbon content of between 0.75 - 0.80% and a manganese content of between 0.60 - 0.90%. The main component of the material is iron with a mass fraction of approx. 97%. The C75S material provides high strength and wear resistance. The material 1.1248 is not corrosion-resistant and therefore cannot be used in corrosive or extreme media without additional surface refinement. The spring strip is hardened and tempered with cut edges and a white polished finish.
Evek GmbH online shop offers C75S steel at a good price. You can purchase the material 1.1248 from us with just a few clicks.
The spring strip made of C75S steel is very well suited for springs and wear parts that are not subject to corrosion requirements. The following products with and without surface refinement are made from material 1.1248:
- form springs;
- leaf springs;
- spring clips;
- retaining springs;
- flat springs.
C75S steel is characterized by the following features:
- High strength;
- High wear resistance;
- Good toughness;
- Susceptible to corrosion without additional surface finishing;
- Already heat treated.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier of Spring Flat Bar 1.1248. We ship worldwide. Buy the C75S material from Evek GmbH and enjoy the highest quality.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Flat bar
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1515 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 401 W / (m K)
No customer reviews for the moment.