nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Steel checker plate 5 / 6.5mm, steel checker plate 100mm to 2000mm cut
- Size: 5 / 6.5mm. Length from 100mm to 2000mm
- Areas of application: as a support for access ramps; Working platforms; Stairs and landings; Platforms, ramps and walkways; as a manhole cover (inspection or cable manhole).
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your measure.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Checker plate steel is a plate with a ribbed structure made of non-alloy steel S235JR. The material has a material number 1.0038. This steel is counted among the hot-rolled structural steels and is one of the most frequently used materials in construction. The quality is easy to weld and deform and impresses with its very good strength. Checker plate steel is very resilient and abrasion-resistant, but has no passive layer and is therefore not corrosion-resistant. Another surface coating is required to protect it from corrosion.
Checker plate steel is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also purchase other corrugated sheets such as aluminum corrugated sheets at a good price.
Due to its properties, steel corrugated sheet can be used in a variety of ways. Since it can be driven over without any problems, steel checker plate is often used as a support for drive-on ramps. Further possible uses of checker plate steel are as follows:
- Working platforms;
- Stairs and landings;
- Platforms, ramps and walkways;
- as a manhole cover (inspection or cable manhole).
Checker plate steel is characterized by the following features:
- good weldability and ductility;
- very good strength;
- very resilient and abrasion resistant;
- not corrosion resistant (an additional surface coating required).
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for steel corrugated plate. Buy high-quality steel tear plate from Evek GmbH.
Chemical composition (in%)
- operation area
- als Auflage für Auffahrrampen; Arbeitsbühnen; Treppenstufen und Podeste; Plattformen, Rampen und Stege; als Schachtabdeckung (Revisions- oder Kabelschacht)
- Material number
- 7.85 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1420 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 54 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.15 Ω mm² / m
- tensile strenght
- 360 - 510 MPa
- Modulus of elasticity
- 212 kN/mm²
No customer reviews for the moment.