stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Spring steel flat bar 30x2-90x5mm C75S sheet metal cut strips 0.5-2 Met
- Size: 30x2-90x5mm; Length: from 0.5m to 2m.
- Areas of application: spring production (shaped springs; leaf springs; spring clips; retaining springs; flat springs).
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Note! The flat bars are cut from sheet metal or a plate.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm.
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High-quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||Sheet metal, tape|
|Density:||7.9 g / cm³|
|Thermal conductivity:||401 W / m K|
Spring steel is widely used for its high yield strength, resistance to deformation, and its ability to return to its original shape. Our spring steel and spring steel strips are available as heat-treatable annealed, which means that the deformation can take place before the heat treatment or heat-treated if the steel has previously been hardened, tempered or spring-loaded. Our annealed spring steel inventory can be easily shaped, tempered, heat treated, bright or shaped.
No customer reviews for the moment.