nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Sheet steel 0.5mm galvanized plates Steel plate iron 100 mm to 2000 mm cut
- Thickness: 0.5mm. Length from 100mm up to 2000mm.
- Areas of application: welded constructions & frames; Mechanical engineering (mechanisms & components); Fasteners & fittings; Manufacture of fences.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
- 100% no China imports (watch out for high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
Galvanized - European designation for unalloyed structural steel of normal quality, corresponds to the international standard EN10025. The designation S235 is often found in the technical literature, the letter "S" referring to steel and the index "235" indicating the yield strength in MPa. S235 steel meets building code requirements and is widely used in the construction and other industries, as well as in business.
Areas of application:
S235 steel is used for the production of thick and thin sheets, corners, channels, squares, square girders, circles. It is used in:
- Weldments, frames
- Bridge building
- Generate overlaps with long spans
- Manufacture of parts, mechanisms, components for mechanical engineering, machine tools
- Manufacture of laboratory and weighing machines
- Creation of oil and gas platforms
- Production of agricultural machinery
- Pumping equipment, production of fans
- Construction of houses, farms, hangars
- Manufacture of fasteners, fittings
- Manufacture of fences, arbors, scales, balconies
|Yield strength, min., ReH, MPa:||235|
|Tensile strength (temporary tensile strength), min., Rm, MPa||360-500|
|Brinell hardness, HB max:||170|
Special features:The welding of S235 steel galvanized does not require any special conditions and is not permitted in any way, either in industrial companies or on outdoor construction sites. Thanks to electroslag, contact points, automatic or manual arc welding, complex and simple metal structures are created without preheating or heat treatment. Welding Art. C235 does not provoke the appearance of cracks, hair in the area of the seam. Forging the S235 is no different. The metal is heated to a certain temperature and adjusted to the parameters and dimensions required for dispensing and exiting.
b - width
I - length
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
steelSheet steel 1-4mm galvanized S235 plates Sheets Steel plate 100 mm to 1000 mm
Sheet steel 1-4mm galvanized S235 plates Sheets Steel plate 100 mm to 1000 mm
stainless-steelStainless steel sheet 1-3mm 314 Wnr. 1.4841 sheets sheets cut 100 mm to 2000 mm
Stainless steel sheet 1-3mm 314 Wnr. 1.4841 sheets sheets cut 100 mm to 2000 mm
steelSpring steel sheet 0.5mm-3mm spring band 1.1248 Spring plate C75S cut 100mm...
Spring steel sheet 0.5mm-3mm spring band 1.1248 Spring plate C75S cut 100mm to 1000mm