Stainless steel tape 1.4301 foil 0.05x20mm to 0.4x200mm V2A 304 sheet metal strip
Stainless steel band, sheet metal band, flat wire from 0.05x20mm to 0.4x200mm V2A 1.4301 304 ribbon
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a spool, please contact us - we will send the wire on a spool for an additional charge. The photos show spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Operation area:||Automobile manufacturing; Food industry; Aircraft construction; Construction; chemical industry; Furniture industry|
Stainless steel band is a flat finished product made from austenitic stainless steel. This is acid-resistant and easy to weld. Thanks to the low carbon content, the steel is well resistant to intergranular corrosion after welding with a thickness of up to 5 mm. It can be used at the temperature up to 600 ° C. V2A tape is very easy to polish. V2A steel is one of the most commonly used types of steel commercially.
Because of its tendency to stress corrosion cracking, stainless steel tape is unsuitable for use in swimming pools and in seawater.
Thanks to its excellent properties, stainless steel foil is used in the following areas:
- Automobile manufacturing. Production of various bodywork elements;
- Food industry. Production of equipment, containers, etc .;
- Aircraft construction. Manufacture of complex profiles;
- Construction. Architecture, pipeline construction and manufacture of ventilation ducts;
- chemical industry. Transport and storage containers;
- Furniture industry. Fastening and decorative elements, fittings.
- Stainless steel band is characterized by:
- excellent resistance to corrosion;
- Insensitivity to acids;
- good heat and weather resistance;
- good processing properties (weldability and machinability).
b - width
I - length
No customer reviews for the moment.