Stainless steel wire Ø0.05-3mm binding wire 1.4301 garden wire 304 craft wire 1-200 meters
- Size: 0.05-3mm; Length: 1-200m.
- Areas of application: jewelery and works of art; architecture and decoration.
- excellent corrosion and acid resistance; easy to shape and polish; well suited for low-temperature applications; usable up to 600°C.
- tensile strength 700 – 1500 N/mm²; electr. Resistance 0.73 (Ωmm²)/m; Modulus of elasticity - 200 GPa.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The delivered wire length may have a tolerance of +/-2% of the quantity ordered
A notice! In the case of small quantities, the wire is delivered wrapped in a ring (coil) by hand. Wire is shipped either on a different spool or coiled. If you would like a spool, contact us - we will send the wire on a spool for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Austenitic nickel-chromium stainless steel is used in the production of stainless steel wire. This is acid-resistant and has a low carbon content. This makes especially wire very resistant to corrosion. In addition, this wire is easy to form, can be used up to 600 °C and is easy to process (e.g. polish).
Stainless steel wire is offered in our online shop. Visit it and familiarize yourself with our prices and offers.
Stainless steel wire has a high-quality appearance and is used in the manufacture of jewelry and works of art. Good mechanical properties combined with excellent corrosion resistance make this wire indispensable:
- in the food industry;
- in vehicle construction;
- for jewelry and works of art;
- in beverage production;
- in architecture;
- in sanitary facilities.
VA wire has the following characteristics:
- excellent corrosion and acid resistance;
- usable up to 600°C;
- easy to shape and polish;
- visually attractive;
- well suited for low-temperature applications.
Buy V2A wire from a reliable supplier Evek GmbH. We deliver your order quickly and without delay. For further questions we are happy to help you.
Chemical composition (in %)
- stainless steel
- operation area
- Food industry, vehicle construction, jewelry and works of art, beverage production, architecture, sanitary facilities
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1420-1470 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 15 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.73 Ω mm² / m
Thanks, everything fine!...
Thanks, everything fine!Report abuse
Everything great. Thanks!!!...
Everything great. Thanks!!!Report abuse
Fast and good. Thanks....
Fast and good. Thanks.Report abuse