Stainless steel hexagon SW 19-32mm 1.4539 bar 904L hexagon bar UNS N08904
- SW: 19932mm;
- Applications: offshore industry; chimney construction; pulp and paper industry; chemical industry; swimming pool technology; watch industry;
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-3mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
904L stainless steel is one of the best grades of stainless steel for corrosion resistance. This grade is written as 1.4539 or X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5 according to the EN standard and UNS S08904 according to the UNS standard. The 904L grade of stainless steel contains very high levels of nickel, molybdenum, chromium and combinations of all of these elements, making this grade of stainless steel very resistant to corrosion. 904L material is one of the most corrosion resistant materials and when this grade is not sufficient then nickel or titanium alloys must be chosen as the rest of stainless steel grades will not survive if 904L is not sufficient. 904L also has very good anti-magnetic properties and for many applications this is another reason to use 904L stainless steel. 1.4539 stainless steel has a very low carbon content and low carbon content which also improves the corrosion resistance of this grade.
904L stainless steel is not a very strong grade of stainless steel and does not have strong mechanical properties. 1.4539 is not a cheap type of stainless steel and is not that easy to machine. 1.4539 Material used in the petrochemical industry, in paper mills, processing plants, gas production and bottling plants and in the chemical industry.
Evek GmbH, a reliable Hexagon 1.4539 supplier, offers high-quality Hexagon. Buy from us various finished metal products at a good price.
1.4539 hexagon is characterized by:
- good weldability;
- excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- high resistance to numerous organic and inorganic acids;
- Insensitivity to sulfuric and phosphoric acid as well as to media containing chloride;
- easy to polish;
- poorly machinable.
Hexagon with the material number 1.4539 is in great demand in the following areas:
- offshore industry;
- chimney construction;
- pulp and paper industry;
- chemical industry;
- watch industry.
Hexagon 1.4539 can be purchased cheaply in the Evek GmbH online shop. Visit our shop and convince yourself of our first-class service.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 904 L
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- Thermal conductivity
- 12 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1 Ω mm² / m