Stainless steel strip is a flat finished product made from austenitic stainless steel. This is acid-resistant and can be easily welded. Thanks to the low carbon content, the steel has good resistance to intergranular corrosion after welding in thicknesses of up to 5 mm. It can be used at temperatures up to 600 °C. V2A tape has very good polishing properties. V2A steel is one of the most commonly used types of commercial steel.
Due to the tendency to stress corrosion cracking, stainless steel strip is unsuitable for applications in swimming pools and in sea water.
Thanks to its excellent properties, stainless steel foil is used in the following areas:
- automotive engineering. Production of various body elements;
- food industry. Production of plants, containers, etc.;
- aircraft construction manufacture of complicated profiles;
- construction architecture, pipeline construction and manufacture of ventilation ducts;
- chemical industry. transport and storage containers;
- furniture industry. Fastening and decorative elements, fittings.
- Stainless steel bracelet is characterized by:
- excellent resistance to corrosion;
- insensitivity to acids;
- good heat and weather resistance;
- good processing properties (weldability and machinability).