Stainless steel sheet metal strips 1.4571 flat bar 20x0.5mm-90x6mm cut strips
- Wnr 1.4571; AISI 316Ti; US S31635; EN X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2;
- Areas of application: exhaust gas technology; Food industry; fatty acid industry; Shipbuilding; reactor construction;
- Properties: very good intergranular corrosion resistance; can be used in acidic media (due to the addition of 2 - 2.5% molybdenum); suitable for high temperatures (up to +550°C); suitable for low temperatures (down to -200°C); good forgeability and very good weldability; not polishable;
- yield strength ≥ 200 MPa; tensile strength 500-700 MPa; thermal stress up to 550 °C; density 8.0 g/cm³; Hardness HB 215; thermal conductivity 15 W/m*K;
- The flat bars are cut from sheet metal or a plate.
The tolerance for the width and length of a flat bar is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Flat bar is made of austenitic stainless steel. This is titanium stabilized and therefore has very good intergranular corrosion resistance. The addition of molybdenum makes it possible to use stainless steel flat bar 1.4571 in acidic media. It can be easily welded with all welding processes. No heat treatment is necessary after welding.
Even when welded, 316Ti flat bar is well secured against IC corrosion. Since this type of steel is stabilized with titanium, it is very hard and therefore not suitable for mirror polishing. Stainless steel flat bar 1.4571 is extremely resistant to pitting and is also suitable for use with food.
You can buy 316Ti flat bar in our online shop. We offer high quality stainless steel flat bar round. Just call, write or order directly in the online shop!
Flat bar has the following properties:
- Very good intergranular corrosion resistance;
- Can be used in acidic media (due to the addition of 2 - 2.5% molybdenum);
- Suitable for high temperatures (up to +550°C);
- Suitable for low temperatures (down to -200°C);
- Good forgeability and very good weldability;
- Not polishable.
Typical areas of application are:
- exhaust technology;
- Food industry;
- fatty acid industry;
- reactor construction.
Are you looking for a reliable flat bar supplier? At Evek GmbH you are exactly right. With us you can buy the necessary stainless steel flat bar at a reasonable price.
- Flat bar
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 316 Ti
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- tensile strenght
- 500-700 N/mm²
- Yield point
- Brinell hardness after annealing
Item as described, fast shippi...
Item as described, fast shippingReport abuse
Everything is great, thank you...
Everything is great, thank you!!!!Report abuse
everything as described gladly...
everything as described gladly againReport abuse