nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Stainless steel sheet 1.2-3mm (Aisi — 321 / 1.4541) plates sheet cutting selectable desired size possible 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 1.4541; AISI 321; EN X6CrNiTi18-10;
- Field of application: Beverage and food industry (equipment and containers); petrochemicals; construction industry (interior and exterior architecture); automotive industry (transport vehicles); Manufacture of silencers; valve construction; pulp and paper industry.
- Properties: high corrosion resistance; excellent weldability; resistance to intergranular corrosion; difficult to machine & cannot be polished; medium mechanical properties;
- density 7.9 g/cm³; melting point 1400 - 1425 °C; tensile strength 500 - 700 N/mm²; modulus of elasticity 200 kN/mm²;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 1.4541 is a stainless austenitic steel with a chromium content between 17 - 19% and a nickel content between 9 - 12%. Approx. 0.7% titanium is added to the grade. The addition of titanium prevents intergranular corrosion during welding. The steel grade x6crniti1810 impresses with good corrosion resistance. However, it should not come into contact with seawater, sea air and NaCl (common salt) because there is a risk of pitting corrosion. The material has excellent weldability with all common welding processes. It is difficult to machine, cannot be polished and basically has medium mechanical properties
Buy 1.4541 via Evek GmbH. As a competent supplier, we ensure fast deliveries worldwide and high product quality.
The material 1.4541 is in great demand in the beverage and food industry (equipment and containers). The grade is considered a reliable partner in the construction industry, where it is widely used in both interior and exterior design. Other areas of application are:
- automotive industry (transport vehicles);
- Manufacture of silencers;
- valve construction;
- pulp and paper industry.
The x6crniti1810 is characterized by the following features:
- High corrosion resistance;
- Excellent weldability;
- resistance to intergranular corrosion;
- Poorly machinable & not polishable;
- Medium mechanical properties.
1.4541 is offered by Evek GmbH at a good price. Our online shop includes a wide range of high-quality semi-finished metal products.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- tensile strenght
- 500-700 N/mm²
- Yield point
No customer reviews for the moment.