Stainless steel sheet 0.5-3mm (Aisi — 316L(V4A) / 1.4404) Sheet metal cutting selectable Custom size possible 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 1.4404; AISI 316L (V4A); EN X2CrNiMo17-12-2; US 31603;
- Main areas of application: chemical industry (equipment for media containing chloride); food industry (dairies, breweries); sanitary facilities; sewage treatment plants; compressed air systems; paper and textile industry;
- Properties: ready for use at temperatures up to 450 °C; easy to weld, polish and form; resistant to non-oxidizing acids; insensitive to pitting corrosion; not subject to intergranular corrosion;
- density 8.0 g/cm³; tensile strength 500-700 MPa; yield strength ≥ 200 MPa;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Stainless steel sheet V4A is made of austenitic stainless steel. This has good resistance to non-oxidizing acid and intergranular corrosion, even after welding. These properties are achieved through the addition of molybdenum and the reduced carbon content. Stainless steel sheet 1.4404 is easy to form, polish and weld and has good corrosion resistance and toughness.
316L sheet is not prone to pitting corrosion, has good resistance to chloride induced stress corrosion cracking and is not subject to intergranular corrosion. This sheet has a maximum service temperature of up to 450ºC.
Evek GmbH as a supplier of stainless steel sheet V4A offers only high-quality products. In our online shop you can buy stainless steel sheet 1.4404 at a reasonable price.
The main areas of application for 316L sheet metal are:
- chemical industry (equipment for media containing chloride);
- food industry (dairies, breweries);
- sanitary facilities;
- sewage treatment plants;
- compressed air systems;
- paper and textile industry.
Stainless steel sheet V4A has the following advantageous properties:
- Ready for use at temperatures up to 450 °C;
- Good weldability, polishability and formability;
- Resistant to non-oxidizing acids;
- Insensitive to pitting corrosion;
- Not subject to intergranular corrosion.
Buy stainless steel sheet 1.4404 from Evek GmbH. We ship 316L sheet worldwide and care about your satisfaction.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 316 L.
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- tensile strenght
- Stretch limit
Goods as described, very fast ...
Goods as described, very fast delivery.Report abuse
Goods as described. Everything...
Goods as described. Everything great. Thanks!Report abuse
Fast delivery!!! All the best,...
Fast delivery!!! All the best, thank you!!!Report abuse