stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Stainless steel flat bar 30x2mm-90x5mm strips of sheet metal cut to size 0.5-2 meters
- Size: 30x2-90x5mm; Length: from 0.5m to 2m.
- Areas of application: decoration; Turned parts; Electronics; Fittings; Food industry.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Note! The flat bars are cut from sheet metal or a plate.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm.
- 100% no China imports (watch out for high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
The stainless steel 1.4305 is popularly referred to as stainless steel of the 303 grade. Grade 303 is the easiest of all austenitic stainless steel grades to work with. The machinability of grade 303 relies on the presence of sulfur in the steel composition. Although the sulfur improves machining, it also causes a decrease in corrosion resistance and a slight decrease in toughness. The corrosion resistance of Type 303 is lower than that of 304. As with other austenitic types, toughness is still excellent. The property data given in this document are typical for bar products that fall under EN 10088-3: 2005. ASTM or other standards may apply to products sold. It is reasonable to expect that the specifications in these standards will be similar, but not necessarily identical, to those given in this data sheet.
Areas of application:
Grade 303 is used for applications that require heavy machining of parts. These applications include:
- screws and nuts
- Aircraft fittings
|Density:||8.03 g / cm³|
|Melting point:||1455 ° C|
|Evidence tension:||190 min. MPa|
|Tensile strenght:||500 to 750 MPa|
|Strain:||A50 mm 35 min%|
|Brinell hardness:||230 Max HB|
b - width
I - length
No customer reviews for the moment.