Length tolerance +/- 2mm
||Sheet metal, plate
||Dairies, breweries, sanitary facilities, facilities for media containing chloride
||Good (against media containing chloride and non-oxidizing acids)
||≥ 200 MPa
||8 kg / dm³
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
stainless steel sheet v4a is made of austenitic stainless steel. This has good resistance to non-oxidizing acids and intergranular corrosion, even after welding. These properties are achieved through the addition of molybdenum and the reduced carbon content. 1.4404 stainless steel sheet is easy to form, can be polished and welded, and has good corrosion resistance and toughness.
316L pipe is not susceptible to pitting corrosion, has good resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking and is not exposed to intergranular corrosion. This pipe has a maximum operating temperature of up to 450ºC.
Evek GmbH as a supplier of stainless steel sheet v4a only offers high quality products. In our online shop you can purchase stainless steel sheet 1.4404 at a favorable price.
The main areas of application for 316L pipe are:
- chemical industry (facilities for media containing chloride);
- Food industry (dairies, breweries);
- Sanitary facilities;
- Sewage treatment plants;
- Compressed air systems;
- Paper and textile industry.
stainless steel sheet v4a has the following advantageous properties:
- ready for use at temperatures up to 450 ° C;
- easy to weld, polish and form;
- resistant to non-oxidizing acids;
- insensitive to pitting corrosion;
- not exposed to intergranular corrosion.
Buy made-to-measure stainless steel sheet 1.4404 from Evek GmbH. We also offer 316L pipe cut to size at a reasonable price.