Cobalt wire 99.9% from Ø 0.1mm to Ø 5mm pure metal Element 27 Cobaltwire
- Diameter from 0.1mm to 5mm. Length from 1 meter up to 500 meters.
- Areas of application:
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The delivered wire length may have a tolerance of +/-2% of the quantity ordered
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Cobalt Wire 99.9% consists of cobalt with a purity of up to 99.9%. The metal exhibits ferromagnetic properties and is a good conductor of heat and electricity. Cobalt is only soluble in oxidizing acids. It has extreme wear resistance. This metal is mainly used as an alloy component.
Don't mind finding a reliable cobalt wire supplier because you already have them. Evek GmbH offers cobalt wires at a good price. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
In alloys of steels, cobalt wire increases their high-temperature strength by 99.9%. Cobalt-based alloys have excellent resistance to corrosion and wear, and good resistance to oxidation. They also have good mechanical strength.
Cobalt wire is used:
- in apparatus engineering;
- in electroplating;
- for accumulators;
- as a catalyst;
- as an alloy additive.
Cobalt wire 99.9% is characterized by:
- ferromagnetic properties;
- good electrical and thermal conductivity;
- extreme wear resistance;
- excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
In our online shop you can buy various rolled metal products. Evek GmbH supplies cobalt wire worldwide. Ask us and convince yourself of our competence.
d — outside diameter
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Apparatus construction; Electroplate; Accumulators; as a catalyst; as an alloy additive
- Melting point
- 1495 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 100 W / (m K)
Everything is fine, thank you!...
Everything is fine, thank you!Report abuse
Alright, you're welcome...
Alright, you're welcomeReport abuse
Fast shipping, perfectly packa...
Fast shipping, perfectly packaged, goods flawless, THANK YOU !!!Report abuse