- 100% no China imports (watch out for high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
|Country and Region of Production:
||Metal element 66
|Name, symbol, ordinal number:
||Dysprosium, Ferro, DyFe, 66
||2408 ° C
||7.8 g / cm3
|Solubility in water:
Areas of application:
- Ferro Dysprosium (DyFe) is mainly used as an additive in the manufacture of Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets and other alloys. Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets are commonly used in wind turbines, electric vehicles, etc.
- Ferro Dysprosium (DyFe) is also used in the manufacture of magnetostrictive alloys, magnetic recording materials, and nuclear fuels, to name a few.
- Like most rare earth metals, ferro-dysprosium or DyFe alloys are usually in the form of lumps or irregular bars and can be further processed in various shapes and sizes for evaporative materials, sputtering targets and other specialty applications. The following shape and size are available for most of these rare earth metals.