Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Gadolinium is a rare earth metal and belongs to the group of lanthanoids. It exhibits good ductility and forgeability. The metal is ferromagnetic and therefore has a heat capacity that is very dependent on the temperature. Gadolinium is stable in dry air. In humid air it becomes coated with a non-protective oxide film. It dissolves in water to form hydrogen. Metallic gadolinium dusts have pyrophoric properties, ie they are fire and explosive. The metal is toxic in its elemental form.
You can buy gadolinium from Evek GmbH. We offer high quality products, first class service and, as a reliable supplier - uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
Gadolinium is mainly used as an alloy metal in chromium and iron alloys. The addition of only 1% gadolinium increases the machinability and the high temperature and oxidation resistance of these alloys. Oxysulfides from gadolinium are used to make the green phosphor for radar screens. In addition, gadolinium compounds are used as contrast media for magnetic resonance imaging (MRT).
Gadolinium is widely used:
- as alloy metal in chromium and iron alloys;
- in electronic components;
- in radar screens to produce the green phosphor;
- in refrigerators;
- as a contrast medium for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Gadolinium has the following properties:
- good ductility and forgeability;
- pyrophoric properties (in finely divided form);
- Toxicity (in elemental form);
- soluble in water and in dilute acids.
Gadolinium price is extremely cheap in the Evek GmbH online shop. Contact us and get a special offer on pure gadolinium.