Weight tolerance can be up to +/-2%.
Do you need other steel grade or dimension? Please contact us. Our sales team will make an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Cadmium (rarely cadmium) is a very rare metal. It has excellent malleability and ductility and is soft and hammerable. Cadmium is resistant in air and in heat it forms an oxide skin. The metal does not dissolve in alkalis. It is sparingly soluble in sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid and readily soluble in nitric acid. Cadmium has a high toxicity and is therefore very toxic.
Cadmium can be bought with a few clicks in the Evek GmbH online store. As a reliable supplier, we ensure safe deliveries worldwide. You can trust us.
Cadmium metal is considered a very good corrosion protection for ferrous materials. The application of cadmium to the steel surface is called cadmium plating. In addition, this metal is used for nickel-cadmium accumulators and is used as an alloying component of low-melting alloys (Wood's metal, bearing metals). It is also used as a component of solder.
Cadmium has the following properties:
- excellent ductility and malleability;
- good hammerability;
- resistant to air;
- not soluble in alkalis;
- highly toxic and very poisonous.
Cadmium metal is widely used:
- as corrosion protection (cadmium plating);
- for nickel-cadmium batteries;
- as an alloying metal in low-melting alloys;
- for the production of semiconductors and soldering materials;
- for coloring glass in yellow, orange and red.
Cadmium is available in Evek GmbH store at good price. Contact us to get more details about the product. With us is We are at your side.